WHO IS GUL AVIATION?
Sep 17 - 23, 2007
Gul Aviation, established in 2002, provides a comprehensive cargo General Sales Agent (G.S.A.) functions for several leading airlines and also offers a worldwide cargo aircraft charter service. We have a young, energetic and commited team with vast experience of Airline Representation.
We are Cargo G.S.A. for†some of the leading airlines which cover a range of destinations spanning Europe, North and South America, South East Asia, Middle East, Far East and Africa.
With our Head Office in Karachi and branches in Lahore, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Islamabad and Peshawar, we reach out to our existing & potential customers even in the remotest areas of Pakistan.
We are also members of Switzerland based FAGSA, the Federation of Airline GSA's.
Our sales is 100% through IATA Agents and Freight Forwarders, but we are in very close contact with all our direct and potential Customers, Exporters and various trade Associations. This helps us to respond to various niches in the market and helps us develop newer products as per demand of the market.
GUL AVIATION REPRESENTS CARGO DIVISIONS FOR:
DAS AIR CARGO
THOMSON FLY CARGO
CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES
What has Gul Aviation done for Das Air Cargo?
1) Introduced and actively marketed Das Air Cargo to the Pakistani market.
2) Signed Interline Agreements with Regional Airlines to feed cargo in DXB, Regional HUB of Das Air.
3) Have shown a tremendous growth of 57% in revenue and 36% in tonnage in Jan-Jun06 over same period of 2005.
4) Have been awarded ìOff-line GSA of the Year 2005î by Das Air.
What has Gul Aviation done for Ocean Airlines?
Getting Strategically involved with Top Management of Ocean Airlines to expand its Network.
Introduced LHE as their Online point and as a Regional Hub.
3) Have strategically marketed Ocean Airlines Products and
Services in Pakistan.
4) Selling Import cargo from Europe to LHE & distribution throughout this region, ie, RFS within Pakistan, transfer by air to Dubai, Afghanistan & India.
What has Gul Aviation done for Thomson fly Cargo?
1) Introduced Thomson fly Cargo to the Pakistani market.
2) Developed Export Cargo for Europe, USA, South America and Caribbean through regional Hub in LGW/MAN/BHX.
3) Have shown a tremendous growth in Revenue and Tonnage in the last six months.
4) We are the best performing GSA for Thomson Fly in the period Jan-Aug 2006.
What has Gul Aviation done for Delta Cargo?
1) Launched / Introduced Delta Cargo in Pakistan from Mid of Mar 2007.
2) Assisted in establishing SPA of Delta with PK for feeding cargo for Pakistan to all over U.S.A.
3) Have moved more than 35tons in the 1st month of operation.
What has Gul Aviation done for China Southern Airlines?
1) Introduced China Southern Airlines in Pakistan.
2) Signed Interline Agreements with Regional Airlines to feed cargo in DXB, Regional HUB of China Southern.
3) Selling Import cargo from China to Pakistan.
OUTSOURCING IS THE SOLUTION !
Gul Aviation dedicated and dynamic workforce provides a tailor-made solution for the airline, as well as access to the Gul Aviation sales concept.
THE G.R.A CONCEPT !
Gul Aviation can be more than just your GSA.
Gul Aviation can be your General Representative Agent (GRA) in the local market and take care of all your services and needs resulting in one specified invoice per month.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Inventory Control of Airway Bills issued to all IATA Agents.
Collect sales reports from IATA Agents.
Monthly Cargo Sales Report to Principle.
Proccesing of Remittance through State Bank of Pakistan on timely basis.
MARKETING & SALES
Outstanding sales by experienced sales team
Monthly meetings with local Handling Agent.
Quality control in cooperation with top agents
Follow-up of claims
Being alert for market situations
THE GLOBAL VISION
Outsourcing is the solution !
In order to remain flexible in a rapidly changing market, it is necessary to reduce overheads and still provide a first rate service while maintaining your distinctive identity.