% if not session("Auth") then response.redirect("suf.php") end if %>
Hinopak Motors Limited
The largest manufacturer of buses in Pakistan
By MOHAMMAD IRFAN SHAIKH,
Sep 10 - 16, 2001
Director Sales & Marketing, Hinopak Motors Ltd.
Hinopak Motors Limited began its operation in 1986 and within a short span of time established itself as the Market Leader. Since then, Hinopak is not only maintaining its position as the market leader but also commands over 65% share of the entire truck and bus market in Pakistan with over 31,000 Hino vehicles on road in Pakistan.
Today, Hinopak's success is the result of the concerted efforts to achieve total customer satisfaction through quality control system covering all aspects of marketing, production and after sales service. These efforts have resulted in Hinopak's reputation for its professional management, technical expertise and financial performance.
This quest for excellence is evident from the fact that Hinopak Motors Limited is the only Pakistani manufacturer to succeed in exporting completely built-up buses to Middle East and Africa.
Hinopak recently achieved the ISO 14001 certification and become the First Automobile Company in Pakistan and Second Hino affiliated company worldwide to do so. Hinopak is always fully committed to environmental protection and its improvement in its all business activities and the same commitment has been demonstrated by the implementation of ISO 14001 Standard in both of its plants.
Following are the highlights of Hinopak's ongoing achievements, which make Hinopak Motors Limited the leading manufacturer of trucks and buses in Pakistan.
• 'Market Leader' in Pakistan/ holding over 65% of the Truck & Bus market share.
• First Pakistani automobile company & Hino affiliate to receive ISO-9001 certificate in 1997. First automobile company in Pakistan to obtain ISO-14001 Certification on its Environmental Management system.
• Listed among the "Top 25 Companies" at Karachi Stock Exchange.
• First company to export buses from Pakistan.
• First automotive company to introduce "3S" concept in heavy-duty commercial vehicles market in Pakistan.
• First company to supply buses under "Urban Transport Scheme" in Pakistan.
• Recipient of Employers Federation of Pakistan's Golden Jubilee Award for best HR/IR practices.
• Recipient of Corporate Excellence Award from Management Association of Pakistan.
• Recipient of Employer's Federation of Pakistan's Golden Jubilee Award for "Excellence in Productivity".
Hinopak has modern plants equipped with advance facilities for vehicle assembly and fabrication of buses and superstructures. These comprise of modern paint booths and baking ovens, axle assembly shops, chassis assembly line, trim line, and engine assembly shop, which strictly adheres to high Japanese standards. Hinopak also houses a comprehensive engineering and design section with highly qualified professionals, promising the best solutions to our wide range of customers' requirements.
Hinopak's product line has three distinct segments i.e. Trucks/ Buses and Specialized vehicles.
Hino Trucks are equipped with efficient high-powered diesel engines and aerodynamically designed airflow cabs for outstanding fuel efficiency. They are designed to carry loads of varying sizes and weights across different terrains and for long distances.
Hinopak's locally assembled truck chassis include;
• FB113KA - A 4x2 multipurpose vehicle suitable for haulage of all types of loads up to 5 tons.
• FF3HKKA - A 4x2 truck with GVW of 15.5 tons employing HINO H07D engine the state of the art HINO micro mixing system which has given this truck improved power while fuel economy is unmatchable to any comparable product in the market.
• FL3HRKA - A 6x2 truck with GVW of 24 tons. The HINO H07D engine remains at the heart of the FL truck that enjoys confidence of the long haulage transporters.
• SG3MDKA - The SG truck tractor is the powerhouse of Hinopak's product line. Based on a Hino M10C direct injection diesel engine this vehicle has a GCW of up to 28 tons and commands dominating position in its category.
Hinopak offers a wide range of buses that have a proven track record of reliability and safety. Whether the trip is intra-city or inter-city, the spacious interior end well-designed seats, which support the contours of the body, provide passengers with comfort and promise them a pleasant journey.
The company continues to explore new technologically advanced and environment friendly vehicles in order to bring to Pakistan latest in automobile technology. Backed by Hino Japan's technical expertise, Hinopak offers complete in house facilities for designing and manufacturing safe & environmental friendly luxury a/c and standard buses along with small coaches.
All Hinopak's buses are built on the Hino's reliable AK and FB chassis and include;
1. Roadliner Grand Cruiser - A/c Luxury bus with seating capacity of 46.
2. Citiliner - Inter-city and Urban Bus with 45 to 63 passenger seats.
3. Rapidliner - Standard Coach with 29 seats.
4. Metroliner - A/c luxury coach with 23 seats.
Recently, Hinopak Motors Limited has launched modern Urban and Inter-city buses, which can be compared with any buses of international standard. This is another example of Hinopak's efforts towards a safest and economical transport system in the country. Main features of these new buses are most modern design front and rear face, large size window frames, double sliding glasses, separate and wider doors for ladies and gents with automatic operation, increased room height and spacious seating layout for passenger comfort.
Keeping with the objective of fulfil the customer's transportation needs, Hinopak has successfully met accomplished its customers' requirements by offering tailor-made transportation solutions. Our versatile range of special purpose vehicles play an important role in meeting the transportation needs. Hinopak has been able to successfully develop and market various buses and super structures, which include,
Apron Buses for Airports, Mobile Libraries, School Buses, Beverage Carriers, Cargo Carriers, Flat deck Trucks, Freight Vans, Mobile Dispensaries, Mobile Workshops, Mobile GPU, Dump Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Prisoner Vans, Mobile Canteen.
Quality at Hinopak is identified as a critical success factor and given utmost priority in our business management. Strict quality measures are practiced through a network of well-established systems for assuring consistent quality of final product. Hinopak Quality Management System (QMS) is designed in line with International Standard ISO-9001, which is fully capable of catering to all quality requirements right from initial stage of product development to final delivery with "Zero Defect" to achieve Total Customer Satisfaction.
It has always been the endeavour of Hinopak Motors to provide the best Product Support back up to its valued customers. Hinopak Motors Limited has been recognized by its principals Hino Motors Limited, Japan, for its excellent after sales support including availability of genuine spare parts across Pakistan and the quality of services rendered to its customers.
This unprecedented success of Hinopak is owed to the spirit and drive of Hinopak's entire work force and our valued customers' confidence. At Hinopak, the commitment to perfection in all its services is an ongoing process that never ends.