The 21st Prime Minister of the Islamic
Republic of Pakistan
- I must inspire my people. How?
- I must treat everyone equally with no
- I must be most accountable to everyone.
- I must live and act with humbleness.
- I must remember that Pakistan is a poor country.
- I must think about what is best for my country and not what is best for me.
- I must have ministers and advisors who are honest.
- I must set the best of example
- I must restore investor confidence. How?
- I must resolve the issue with the IPP's as quickly as possible.
- I must eliminate corruption.
- I must collect taxes from those are currently shielded from paying taxes.
- I must eliminate crime and terrorism.
- I must keep my word to those who have been given my promise.
- I must control costs and expenses. How?
- I must try and keep things affordable for everyone.
- I must recover outstanding electricity dues from defaulters.
- I must recover outstanding bank loans from all the defaulters.
- I must not assume that I can tax everyone to death.
- I must keep my travel expenses to a minimum.
- I must live within my means.
I must always remember that I do not own Pakistan and I cannot always do as i please.
I must do what will please the people now and for the generations to come.